August 11, 2020
Nearly half of Americans now regularly reach out for healthcare via electronic communication since the Covid-19 crisis began, so the time is ripe for medical offices to get on board with the strong trend in telemedicine. If your practice is ready for some pointers about navigating the telemedicine world, then look no further than this ebook from BioPlus to guide you: Telehealth Today: Expand (or Start!) Your Remote Telemedicine Practice.
As this new study reports, “the need for remote communication has been dramatically highlighted in the rapidly changing healthcare environment associated with Covid-19.”
Aside from the unique way that telemedicine benefits patients in the time of Covid-19, there are general perks from telemedicine, including:
- Reports of higher satisfaction in providers engaged in telemedicine
- Improved patient engagement and satisfaction
- Efficiency improvements in care that reduce overall health care costs
- Benefits for patients with geographic barriers (rural or underserved communities)
This explains the ‘why’ of medical offices transitioning to some amount of remote care, but what about the ‘how’? You probably have questions relating to at least some of these areas:
- How can your current operation be adapted for telemedicine?
- Which delivery modalities are best?
- How do I set up e-prescriptions?
- Which sources can I turn to for the latest in telemedicine regulations and reimbursement policies?
If those questions are on your mind, then you’ll be glad to know answers are just a click away. Your office doesn’t need to figure out this new pathway alone. Rely on this complimentary BioPlus eBook to provide resources and direction: Telehealth Today: Expand (or Start!) Your Remote Telemedicine Practice.
Remember, you can count on BioPlus in these tough times, and in the better days ahead.